IDT911's policies are to inform you any time we may be about to collect any personal information about you, regardless of whether it is online, in person or over the telephone. This means that any time you are asked to reveal personal information about yourself to IDT911 or to an IDT911 affiliate, we'll tell you:
- why we need to collect the information;
- what we intend to do with it;
- who, if anybody, we intend to share it with and why.
At that time, we will give you the option to either:
- consent to that collection of information and proceed with providing it to us for its intended purpose to redeem a service or product; or
- stop what you are doing and discontinue providing us with that information at the risk that the relevant service or product may not be able to be provided to you.
If you sign up for our electronic newsletter, we'll ask for and collect your name and e-mail address for delivery of the newsletter. We don't sell, lease or share any information we collect from you with any third parties unless you have provided your consent. Even then, information is only shared for the specific agreed to and identified purposes.
If you haven't provided us with information about yourself in the past, we don't have information about you. However, if you have provided information to IDT911 in the past and would like to know what information we currently have about you, feel free to contact IDT911's custodian of personal records at:
Custodian of Personal Records
Eduard F. Goodman
Chief Privacy Officer
7580 N Dobson Rd, Suite 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Please note that IDT911 uses its best efforts to secure all data on our systems and collected from individuals using standard industry administrative, technical and operational safeguards.
Are you a European Union citizen? Are you still concerned about IDT911 and your privacy? IDT911 participates in the U.S./E.U. Safe Harbor Program and is certified as Safe Harbor Compliant. To learn more about the U.S./E.U. Safe Harbor Program and view IDT911 core privacy principles, see our Statement on IDT911 U.S./E.U. Safe Harbor Compliance.